Rustic Wooden Separates Collection Wedding Seating / Table Plan
- S I Z E -
Left piece - 20 x 75cm
Right piece - 40 x 75cm
- H O W I T W O R K S -
- Select the appropriate number of guests in the drop down box – this is to ensure the piece is made big enough to accommodate for all of your guests.
- If you are unsure on the exact seating arrangements for your wedding day then not to worry, we don’t need the exact table plan until approximately 3-4 weeks at the latest.
- When you are ready, send the information to us via email to email@example.com
- Please give us the following information at the start of the email:
Name on Order:
Number of Guests:
Names to Paint on Left Piece:
- N E E D A C U S T O M D E S I G N ? -
No probs! Send me a message over with your ideas and we can come up with another design for you and a quote if needed.
- P R O C E S S I N G T I M E -
Please allow approximately 3-4 weeks for us to complete your order. Please note that during peak summer wedding season our books get extremely full very quickly so if possible please allow more time for this. We do have Emergency Slots if need be if you are last minute for whatever reason!
- F A Q ‘ S -
Q: Someone has dropped out of our wedding / someone has been added to the seating plan last minute but I have already sent over our seating plan, can this be changed?
A: We understand that wedding seating arrangements can be a nightmare and may change last minute, if they do message me ASAP and we will do everything we can to help you out!
Q: When do you need the names by and how much time do you need for painting?
A. Ideally as soon as you have all of your RSVPS’s / roughly a month before the wedding. Times may vary depending on how booked up we are and if it is an emergency last minute order. We will try and accommodate for you as much as we can.
Q: We have more than 200 guests, can you still do the seating plan?
A: Absolutely! Pop us a message over and we shall do a custom order for you.
- T’s & C’s -
- Each piece is bespoke and so the aesthetics of your piece may vary slightly due to the nature of the materials used.
- We do not take responsibility for any spelling mistakes when the information comes over to us and please note that there may be a charge to change this.
- As each sign is handpainted, the lettering and exact design may vary from piece to piece.
- Please note we are a small handmade business and each piece is created individually in our little workshop so please be patient with us, it is be much appreciated!
- There are no refunds to be given if the relevant information does not come over to us in time to complete the order.